Fathom 5 Deep Insulated Cooler Bag, Tuna 58"L x 18"W x 30"H
Dimension: 58"L x 18"W x 30"H
Opah proudly unleashes Fathom 5 Deep, a premium UV resistant fishing cooler bag that is 100% waterproof. That’s right! No more leaks!
Fathom 5 Deep is made with marine-grade vinyl and utilizes an insulation system that allows for long term cold storage of approximately 235-quarts. No need for an ice chest with this quality fishing bag. Plus, every Opah cooler bag is fully washable and mildew-resistant for easy maintenance.
The Fathom 5 Deep fishing cooler is designed to maintain its upright position while being filled and includes an interior waterproof pocket to store filets, beverages, or anything else you want to keep separate and cold. Exterior netting compartments and a spacious pocket with Velcro closure are perfect for storing fishing tools and accessories.
- Product size: 58"L x 18"W x 30"H
- Made from Marine Grade 18oz lead-free Vinyl Polyester
- 100% leak proof design
- UV and mildew resistant
- Fully Washable
- 2” inch dense closed cell foam insulation acts as cooler for fish
- Built in Drain Plug for easy drainage and cleanup
- Interior Waterproof Fillet Bag ideal for fillets or beverages
- Gusseted bottom keeps bag upright and maximizes storage capacity
- Velcro enclosed pocket and exterior mesh compartments provide convenient storage for fishing gear and accessories
- Non corrosive YKK zipper helps prevent spills
- Heavy Duty Webbing Handles support weight of fishing bag, catch, and ice
*Note: Due to the high density of foam and the contour of the bag, the dimension of the bag may vary in Length, Width, or Height in the range of 2-4 inches.*
So I hadn't heard of this bag before, but I gave it a shot because it had some features that seemed better than the more commonly known kill bags.
I went out on the ocean over the weekend and tried it out. Put 7lbs of ice in it and it was still there at the end of the day- would probably last another day or two if we had kept it in there. The zipper is much better quality than other bags I've used before (really strong and doesn't seem like it'll break), as are the straps. The straps seem like they are made out of seat belt material and are really durable. Another cool thing about this is that the bottom of the bag is flat, so when you hit a wave or are driving home, the bag doesn't tip over and make a big mess. Our boat is only big enough for this size, but I'll be recommending this brand to any of my buddies who need a new kill bag!